Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
We have a fantastic position in place for a Senior Ecologist to join an expanding team located in Newbury, Berkshire.
You will be given the opportunity to join a UK leading, independent environmental consultancy with over seven offices strategically placed across the UK. This ensures high quality ecological consultancy is provided to public and private sector clients across all four corners of the UK. This far-reaching approach also helps to attract large and exciting projects for staff to work on which many ecological consultancies would struggle to obtain access to.
The ideal Senior Ecologist will be selected primarily to work across the Southern stretches of England. You will also coordinate with neighbouring offices on larger national projects.
The joining Senior Ecologist will be expected to uphold the excellent reputation developed in the ecology sector through excellent client liaison and care & attention when conducting practical surveys.
Suitable candidates will ideally hold the following:
* 3 to 7 years' ecological consultancy experience.
* Experience in project management and team leadership
* Possession of one or more protected species licences
* Specific experience in relation to residential projects
* Full, clean UK driving licence
* Ability to travel for site work
* Experience writing HRA's, EcIA's, etc
* Full CIEEM membership
Salary - £28,000 to £35,000.
Interested in learning more about this position? Please direct enquiries to Lewis Buckley, our Ecology specialist on (Apply online only)
SER (Staffing) Ltd