Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
An award-winning, independent ecological consultancy are currently in the market to expand their team on the South Coast of England through the recruitment of a new Consultant Ecologist.
Working out of a Poole based office, you will work on a variety of projects from small-scale housing developments through to large-scale renewable schemes.
*Consultant Ecologists with a GCN licence and Phase 1 Habitat survey experience are encouraged to apply*
Salary - £22,000 to £28,000 depending on level of experience/qualifications held.
Reporting to - Principal Ecologist, Poole.
The Consultant Ecologist will need the following skills/qualifications/experience:
* BSc and/or MSc in an Environmental discipline
* Previous ecological consultancy experience (2 years plus)
* Wide variety of field survey experience (particularly Phase 1 Habitat surveys)
* Full CIEEM membership
* Experience managing field teams of Ecologists
* Experience writing EcIA's and HRA's
* Class 1 or 2 GCN licence (other licences will be advantageous)
* Full, clean UK driving licence
* Excellent knowledge of UK and relevant European environmental legislation
Interested in this position? Please contact Lewis Buckley for more info on (Apply online only)