Assistant Ecologist - London
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
An established, multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy is looking to appoint an experienced Assistant Ecologist to be based from their office in London.
The ideal Assistant Ecologist will have the following:
* An Ecological/Environmental related degree
* Graduate or Associate membership of CIEEM
* At least 1 season of ecological experience
* Demonstrable protected species survey experience
* Demonstrable report writing experience
* Full, clean driving licence
* A protected species licence would also be advantageous
As an Assistant Ecologist you will be working with an established team of ecologists on a variety of protected species and Phase 1 surveys. You will also be required to carry out desk studies and report writing, in addition to liaising with a number of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a leading environmental consultancy and is offered alongside a competitive salary and excellent benefits package and training opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Katy on (phone number removed) or please email an up-to-date CV to:
We have many more vacancies available on our website at (url removed). This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency with respect to this position
B C T Resourcing