Client Support Executive
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
You will act as the primary point of contact for clients providing first line support to larger clients (email and telephone) for issues including:
* Handling transaction and account status queries
* Handling Financial queries
* Resetting passwords, changing bank details or updating credit card/contact details
* Handling change of ownership administration
* Handling tariff changes
* Closing accounts
We are looking for someone with the potential to be a super star performer and develop and progress in our organisation. A candidate with professionalism, able to forge strong relationships and who will have a genuine interest in understanding our customers businesses so that we can maintain our excellent reputation with our customers.
So if you have untapped potential and are looking to work for a company that will support you and nurture your career with excellent training and progression opportunities this could be the role for you!
The role is based in Oldham and is a Monday to Friday position.
Your experience will include:
* Experience of working within a busy customer service or client management team (1st Line)
* Experience of answering customer telephone queries; working within tight deadlines.
* Excellent written communication and keyboard skills with a high level of accuracy
* Experience of dealing with internal and external customers ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved at all times.
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Prestige Recruitment Group
Randstad Employment Bureau