Office Manager - Call Centre
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, customer-focused environment, are self-motivated and have great leadership skills, PRYSM Media Group require an experienced Office Manager for our Truro office to start immediately!
As the Call Centre Office Manager you will be responsible for the daily running and management of our telesales centre in our Truro, Cornwall Office.
You will be responsible for setting the Event Sales team's customer service/sales targets as well as identifying areas of improvement to develop and implement new strategies.
Ensuring that calls and emails are answered by the team within agreed timescales and in an appropriate manner.
Your duties vary according to the type of department you work in but generally involve:
* Setting/meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
* Ensuring all relevant communications and data are updated and recorded
* Liaising with Management and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
* Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks
* Monitoring calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance
* Coordinating staff recruitment, writing job adverts and liaising with HR/Recruitment staff
* Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
* Recording statistics and the performance levels of the office
* Preparing reports on these statistics, rates and performance levels
* Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
* Organising shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
* Coaching, motivating and retaining staff
* Coordinating commission, reward and incentive schemes
* Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
What to expect
* Dress code tends to be smart, with a requirement to wear suits and formal clothing once on the management team
* You need to enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment as the majority of workload is target driven and certain results are
* £20,000 - £23,000 Basic Salary + Commission Incentives
* Vast progression opportunities
* Paid time off at Christmas
* Preferential Gym Membership Rates
* Success is rewarded with perks and treats as a team and individual
Office Manager | Call Centre Manager | Call Centre | Truro
* Excellent communication skills
* A strong customer focus and a good telephone manner
* The ability to work well in teams
* Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
* A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
* Confidence and good business sense
* The ability to set, meet and exceed targets
* A focused and self-motivated approach to work
* The ability to manage change.
Who are PRYSM Group?
PRYSM Group is the UK's biggest independent trade exhibition organiser, with a portfolio of nearly 40 well-established events, the multi award winning company is recognised as one of the most progressive exhibition organisers in the world. With a current year on year growth of 50%, the last 12 months have seen us grow from 80 to 190 employees and open new offices including the two now recruiting for a Call Centre Office Manager in Truro, Cornwall.
The Success of Prysm Group is built on a strong work ethic, work culture and the passion and commitment from our talented staff. In the last 5 years alone, both our shows and our staff have been nominated and won multiple awards, from UK's best Trade Show to EN Awards best newcomer.
With the recent acquisition of RWM, our portfolio is now split into 9 different brands; Business, Marketing, Environmental, Design, Rural & Leisure, Legal, Sport, Medical and Hospitality. With a 12 month plan of launching 10 new shows, both local and international, this is a really exciting time to join Prysm Group and grow with us.
PRYSM Group can provide a great platform for you to grow and develop your sales career with ongoing training and development. It is the most exciting and progressive sales job Cornwall has to offer and a platform for you to progress your career in a lucrative and rapidly growing industry.
Salary plus uncapped commission, paid time off at christmas, a career progression plan, regular incentives and much more