Client Services Advisor
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
We are currently recruiting for a Client Service Advisor to join a vibrant and busy team for our clients based in Aylesbury for a January 2019 start.
* Ensure all calls are dealt with effectively and efficiently from start to finish.
* Accurately capture and record necessary data.
* Work in accordance to KPI's for telephone, paper and online services.
* Ensure customers have full information on products and services available.
* Provide all customer feedback into the Quality System
* Deal with complaint and difficult calls in a professional manner.
Candidates must have:
* Educated to GCSE or equivalent qualification - Minimum grade C for Maths & English
* Previous experience working within a call centre environment.
* Solid Customer Service background.
* Accurate data entry
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Confident and professional telephone manner.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel and Outlook.
* 35 working week hours ( must be flexible between 8am - 6pm).
* Weekend work may be required on a roster basis.
* Pension, Life insurance and Health Care.
* 22 days holiday rising every year of service to a max of 26.
* Opportunity to attend external events
Travail Employment Group