Senior Customer Service Representative
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
A new opportunity has become available to support day to day operations with the effective utilisation of computer systems and assist in the overall performance of all general administrative duties. Main duty to plan PPM and Reactive works for engineers.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Dispatching of remedial works in order to meet specific contract KPI and SLA
• Plan in advance Preventative Maintenance monthly visits
• Arrange orders for tools and plant equipment etc.
• Work through backlog of Work Orders ensuring that they are reprogrammed back into the system
• Ensure incomplete works are chased and completed
• General filing duties ensuring the filing system is neat and tidy to aid speedy retrieval of information.
• Responding to Help Desk chasing for work updates
• Raise job numbers
• Create client reports
• Daily contact with all other members of the Administration Team.
• Daily contact with Admin Manager to establish progress and communicate any issues that require escalation.
• Regular contact with Contract Management and engineers.
• Proactively using initiative to answer customer faults / queries on the telephone in the first instance to ensure company resources are not wasted on unnecessary service provider visits. Take ownership of problems and ensure they are dealt with to the customer's satisfaction.
Hours of work 08.00 - 17.30 with 30 minute deduction for lunch
This is a permanent, full time role.
Max Annual Salary: £21,500
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on (Apply online only)
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
STORMX RECRUITMENT LIMITED