Customer Service Team Leader
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
* The position is 5 days a week with flexibility needed over occasional weekends.
* The salary for this position is £20,000.
* You will need to have access to a clean driving license with a car due to location of cooffice (Free Car Park On-Site).
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITES
* Looking after a team of Customer Service Advisors and Administrators.
* Assisting the team in processing customer orders, talking to suppliers, manufacturers, customers via telephone, email and online instant chat.
* Develop, support and motivate team members to achieve individual & team targets.
* To conduct regular one to one meetings, goals setting & reviews, coaching sessions and appraisal meetings.
* Listening in to advisors calls, making sure they are delivering a high standard of customer service to each customer.
* Leading the team by example, motivating them to work to their full potential.
* Experience of working in a similiar role and enviroment.
* Extensive background of working within customer service/ call centre environments.
* The ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult situations in a busy office environment.
* Positive attitude and committed work ethic.
* Ability to motivate a team and push them to hit targets.
To apply for this position, please upload your most up to date CV following the link provided or get in touch via email or telephone (Contact details found on the OSR Recruitment website). Good luck!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client