Temporary - Immediate Start - Income Collections Advisor
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful candidate must be available immediately to commence on Monday 7th January and have previous experience within debt collection.
Working hours: Monday - Friday: 9am - 5.15pm
3 month booking
Essential Experience Requried:
* Strong IT skills with knowledge of various systems
* Confident negotiating with customers to ensure rent payments happen
* Providing invaluable advice to customers regarding the benefits available to them
* Being a great team player and doing what it takes to resolve customer queries about rent issues
* Resolving all issues and queries quickly and accurately in a way that delights the customer.
* Ensuring accurate customer transactions and rent figures are recorded on the system.
* Working energetically and at pace to deliver our goals and targets.
If you are available immediately and have the skills required then please apply now!
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Surrey County Council
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited