Lawyer - Civil and Property Litigation
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Dealing with a broad range of matters, the role is suited to solicitors and legal executives alike who have a minimum of two years' PQE in civil and property litigation law. The successful lawyer will manage their own caseload with minimum supervision whilst assisting senior partners with more complex matters. Ideally, you will be keen to develop and progress within this area of law and undertake business development activities.
• Commercial and residential property litigation
• Civil litigation
• High net worth client representation
• Consumer and contractual disputes
• Landlord and tenant matters
• Partnership and professional negligence disputes
• Credit control and clinical and medical negligence matters
• Assisting partners with more complex matters
• Business development and marketing
• Ideally, a solicitor or legal executive with a minimum of two years' PQE
• Strong experience in dealing with civil and property litigation law is essential
• Have excellent client care skills and communicate well, both verbally and written
• Looking to develop and progress in this area of law
• Participate in business development and marketing activities
• Possess excellent organisational skills and work well in a team
Long-established with a focus on delivering a high level of client care in the communities in which it serves, this firm is rooted in the South of England with a network of offices throughout the region. Spanning multiple legal disciplines across both commercial and private sectors, the firm has built a team of specialists with knowledge in several legal sectors. The firm offers a supportive work environment for its staff with the provision of innovative IT systems. It is now experiencing sustained growth and is looking to hire a Civil and Residential Litigation Lawyer for its office in Berkshire.
• Private medical health
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday allowance
• Childcare vouchers
• Contributory pension scheme
• Genuine opportunity for career development and progression
• Structured work environment
Lawyer - Civil and Property Litigation
For further details of this Civil/Property Litigation vacancy, please contact Siobhan quoting reference SL.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details