Homebased Residential Conveyancer
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Location Nationwide - working from home
Salary Up to £35,000 per annum + annual bonus
Come and work for one of the market leading Conveyancing businesses. Due to ongoing expansion, our client is looking for Residential Conveyancers to manage a substantial caseload and to complete tasks efficiently, accurately and within timescales.
You will be required to:
• Run a substantial caseload up to 100 cases.
• Able to manage priorities and meet deadlines.
• Work well both independently and within a team, mentoring others and assist the team to ensure company targets are met.
• Utilize your experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing.
• Communicate and build relationships with clients and third parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
• Confidently use the conveyancing systems to enhance the customer journey.
• Provide excellent customer service and assist team members as and when required.
You will need to:
• Be an experienced conveyancer with minimum of 18 months' experience.
• Display excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise and manage your time and deal with people from all backgrounds.
• Display excellent mathematical, problem-solving and research skills.
• Able to manage high volume caseloads.
• Meet monthly completion targets.
• Experienced using a case management system.
Investment in people is at the heart of the business so it's the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to develop and grow with the only limit to your progression being your ambition. If you are determined to go far with a company that places great emphasis on its people's development, then this could be the role you've been searching for.
Up to £35K based on experience
25 days holidays plus bank holidays
Extensive Benefits package
Please contact Jana Pringels on (url removed) or (phone number removed) for more information or a confidential chat
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited