Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Duties will include:
* Take phone calls on behalf on the team, dealing with enquiries and where a referral is needed, ensure a comprehensive email is provided.
* Undertake audio typing of client correspondence/forms/documentation when required.
* Produce draft letters and emails to send clients and external organisations.
* Set up new matter instructions on the firms Practice Management System and CRM system.
* Issue the client care letter via email or post.
* Undertake file closure activity ensuring balances are appropriately actioned and client confirmation is issued.
* Prepare information for the Finance team covering billing and invoicing activities.
* General secretarial duties such as booking appointments, rooms and pool cars etc.
* Document management including photocopying, scanning, faxing, collating and binding.
* Work alongside Compliance in carrying out searches and background checks on prospective clients.
* Liaise with clients and external organisations over the telephone when required.
My client is looking for experience including:
* Have worked as a Legal Secretary in any legal department;
* Have strong oral and written communication skills as this role involves a high level of client contact
* Be highly organised and professional
* Be motivated and enthusiastic with a positive 'can do' attitude, remaining calm when under pressure
* Have an eye for detail, produce accurate work;
* Have proficient IT skills and the ability to learn how to use new systems and technology quickly
* 22 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 25 with length of service
* Pension scheme
* Training and development
* Healthcare scheme
* Free on-site car parking
* On-site café
* An active social committee
* Childcare vouchers