Legal Accounts & LAA Trainer
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Location - London and UK travel and some overseas
Salary range is up to £38K, dependant on the skills and experience.
Company Pension Scheme up to 6%
Life Assurance - 4 x salary
Holiday entitlement will be 25 working days paid holiday each holiday year pro rata from date of joining. An additional day of holiday will be provided for each full holiday year worked, up to a maximum of 28 working days per year.
Participation of share save schemes
Responsible for designing, planning and delivering training to the clients on the administration and use of Town sotware and other integrated third party software including; Partner for Windows (Accounts and LAA) and Carpe Diem (Time Recording)
Carrying out training needs assessments taking into consideration the clients business processes and determining how best to deploy services to meet the clients and individual user's needs.
Create and maintain documentation, support and training resources, including manuals and reference guides, ensuring that they are current and adhere to the brand guidelines.
Liaise with other trainers and departments to ensure that training and supporting materials are continually
To design, plan and deliver a programme of administrative and end user training to mid-market clients (generally law firms) on the use of Partner for Windows practice management system including the Accounts and LAA (Public Funding) modules and other integrated software.
The individual will be working as part of the Consultancy & Training department delivering bespoke consultancy along with standard and customised administrator based training courses to new and existing clients alike, as well as refreshing skills of existing client's through Training Passports. In addition the consultant will assist clients to get the maximum ROI (Return On Investment) from the software and services in which they have invested.
Qualifications and Experience
* Experience of working within an IT Company/Department and delivering software training.
* Knowledge of Legal Accounting Procedures and Legal Aid requirements.
* Experience of client relationships, confidence and presence to deal with clients at all levels as appropriate.
* The candidate will be expected to undertake the duties as part of an integrated training team and will be expected to adopt priorities and engage in activities which promote the effective working of the whole team.
* Set a positive and professional example to all colleagues, and develop positive communication with all departments.
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with effective time management.
* Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative both individually and as part of a team.
* Ability to nurture a positive image of the company and to adhere and positively contribute to the companies rules, regulations, processes, ethos and culture.
Good at analysing software and understanding business impact and working practices