Support Engineer (Software)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The Support Engineer is expected to have a good working knowledge of DC circuits, microprocessor control systems, and most importantly the ability to program in a high level language such as C. Real time programming and a working knowledge of hydraulics, CANbus and motor control are advantageous.
Support Engineer Requirements:
* BSC degree or equivalent in Mechatronics or vehicle engineering
* Experience in programming using high-level languages such as Basic, C, or has experience with Arduino or Raspberry Pi and/or robotics
* Knowledge of vehicle communication systems such as CAN-Open and CAN-J1939.
Support Engineer Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for providing in-house product support for staff and customers
* The support engineer will be working closely with customer engineers and the design teams to create specific solutions for electric vehicles and industrial drives
* Participation in project reviews and running training sessions for customers.
If you are looking for your next Support Engineer role, please click Apply now