Senior Regeneration Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful candidate would be responsible for the following duties:
1. Ensure the effective and efficient planning, implementation, review and closure of projects within own remit.
2. Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with relevant stakeholders.
3. Manage revenue and capital budgets for specific projects ensuring costs are kept within the budget.
4. Monitor performance indicators and quality targets to ensure that the service meets agreed objectives.
5. Attend and lead meetings in a wide range of settings such as site meetings, consultation events and public meetings.
6. Provide best practice expertise to other staff, senior management and politicians.
7. Anticipate problems and provide effective solutions.
8. Prepare and update method statements and risk statements as and when required.
9. Effective liaison and management of all sub-contractors and other consultants and suppliers working on the project.
10. Negotiate with relevant stakeholders including developers to secure commercially beneficial regeneration benefits for the Borough.
11. Contribute to the purchase of strategic sites within the area and the relocation where necessary of existing occupiers
In addition to this you maybe required to work some evenings, weekends and occasional public holidays, in order to meet service requirements.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy