Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
About your new role
* Anyone being considered for this role will have experience in preparing and presenting cases in court on behalf of the Local Authority.
* You will be managing a caseload of 18 high level cases at any one time over a patch of 950 properties based in West London.
* Experience in serving NOPS's and other notifications will be a key requirement for this role.
* Although the role does not require a DBS it will aid your application if you have one, being a driver with access to your own car is essential for the role.
* You will have a legal knowledge of the landlord and tenancy laws.
* You will have dealt with complex ASB cases from beginning to end whilst delivering excellent customer satisfaction throughout.
* You will have superb written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence those you speak with.
The client is hoping to pay £15.00 - £19.00ph ltd, with interviews late next week and a start date in January.
To find out more about this role or any other, please contact Ruth-Beth Jackson on (Apply online only) or send an email to ruth