Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
£8.70 an hour
Cordant Security are currently recruiting a Retail Security Support Officer to join our Iceland security team in the Portsmouth (PO1 1DE) area.
We are seeking highly experienced customer-focused individuals with a wish to succeed and a willingness to work within a team in a challenging/busy environment.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Support Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within the working environment
* Act as a visual deterrent
* Liaising with Police and other emergency services
* Report writing
* Any other retail security support officer associated tasks as required
Job Requirements of the Retail Security Support Officer:
* A Valid SIA License - Frontline Door Supervisor or Security Guarding
* Flexibility to adapt to operational needs - Candidates must be available 7 days per week
* Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes you being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Ability to deter anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activities
* Must be reliable and punctual
Incentives for the Retail Security Support Officer:
* Working on average 40 hours per week over 5 days
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* HSF Health Care Plan
* Company Pension
* Full and ongoing training
* Career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of good and services available after the initial 6 month period of employment.
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Executives in Sport Group