Water Hygiene Business Development Manager- (£50k OTE)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
£33,000-£37,000 (£50k OTE)
One of the UK's fastest growing Environmental Management Companies are on the lookout for an experienced Business Development Manager who has worked in either the Water or Air Hygiene Services sector for around 5 years!
Due to continual success in the South they have now secured National projects within the private and public sector which sees them having engineers placed nationally. They now need someone to develop a patch in the North of the country; Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield to Hull- to support their growth of team in these areas.
The ideal candidate will have vast experience within B2B sales and proven track record of hitting targets and growing business substantially.
* Fantastic understanding of Water Hygiene Hot and Cold-Water Systems, Water Treatment/ Cooling Towers, Air Hygiene, Legionella Risk Assessments & Ductwork.
* Proven business development experience (growing & gaining new accounts)
* Strong Negotiation skills
* Fantastic interpersonal skills
* Impeccable verbal & written communication
* Full UK driving license
* Monitoring performance of contract delivery
* Ensuring KPIs are adhered to/exceeded
* Liaising with clients, contractors and operations managers
* Understanding and improving performance against standards set internally, externally and by clients and competitors
* Producing Proposals, quoting jobs/tenders in accordance with minimum standards and templates.
* Company car
*Pension & Healthcare
* Personal Development and Progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Manager with an exceptional knowledge of Water Hygiene, Treatment, Ductwork or Legionella to join a market leading consultancy with a strong team of engineers and a multimillion pound turnover.
The company have an impressive client base inclusive of Prisons, MOD bases, Schools, Factories and Social housing and are set to expand their projects even further into 2018.
To apply, call Eva Holloway on (Apply online only) or send your CV for consideration