Marketing and Social Media Assistant
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Prince Personnel are working in exclusive partnership with a reputable Telford business to recruit for a permanent Marketing and Social Media Assistant. This is a new role where you will be working as part of a small team to assist with creating engaging content to increase social media presence and towards marketing campaigns. You will seek out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with our audiences, under the direction of the Marketing Manager
* Shaping and delivering a calendar of social media activities.
* Managing company social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other relevant platforms.
* Create engaging content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites and encourages audience participation.
* Drive and manage social media campaigns from content creation, to measurement of campaign success.
* Writing content to a high standard in a range of different tones for a variety of communications, including but not limited to websites, social media posts, blog articles, press releases, email campaigns and newsletters.
* Proof read content, including but not limited to social media posts, blog articles, press releases, email campaigns and newsletters.
* Work with the marketing team to plan and implement email campaigns.
* Monitor and review competitor activity and keep up to date with the latest marketing trends.
* Contribute fresh ideas to help with email campaigns, brand awareness and advertising.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you would ideally have 2 years' experience of working in a marketing and social media role, and have knowledge of using social media scheduling platforms. You will be excellent at writing interesting and engaging content and be confident to learn the relevant product information and know your audience to be able to tailor your content.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won't be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you're seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you'll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.