Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
As a candidate to be considered for this role you must have a solid track record of Land acquisition, a secure history of experience for a reputable House builder. Preferably you will reside in the Leeds area which will allow you to have a good Knowledge of the area.
The attitude you possess will aid you to hit the ground running and take on this role with passion and determination succeed.
This would be a great opportunity for a Land Buyer looking to progress their career to the next level.
* Pro-actively identify and progress partnership schemes.
* To secure opportunities and convert preferred developer status into deliverable projects.
* Where appropriate to identify and secure speculative land opportunities and convert opportunities into deliverable projects.
* Pro-actively identify and pursue partnership opportunities, and assess their suitability.
* Pro-actively identify and pursue speculative land opportunities, and assess their suitability.
* Monitor all Regional and Local Authority Planning and Housing Documentation for future opportunities
* Sourcing Joint Venture opportunities.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.