Assistant Technical Coordinator
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Package - Up to £35,000 DOE
Location - Leeds (West Yorkshire)
Reference Number - KHR/90351
We are currently searching for an experienced Assistant Technical Coordinator, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the West Yorkshire area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
* Assisting the Technical Manager in Development Programme preparation
* Attend site progress meetings and carry out site inspections if needed
* General liaison and co-ordination between other parties, both internal and external
* Responding to site queries and resolving technical and/or construction problems when applicable
* Assisting in preparation of pre-construction Health and Safety information
* Assisting in producing Health and Safety files/Operation and Maintenance Manual and any Tenant Manuals required
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Previous experience in the housing market is essential, with at least one year experience
* Knowledge of planning, technical, architectural and engineering issues with a keen grasp of Building Regulations and Legislation issues and the Delivery of Code for sustainable home solutions.
* A team player with the ability to manage themselves and drive technical issues and projects to a successful conclusion.
* Good communication, meeting and management skills and experience in dealing with multidiscipline teams.
* The ability to recognise problems and deal with them in an effective and efficient manner.
* CAD drawing experience is advantageous however not essential.
* A full UK driving licence is required for this role.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited