Valuation Surveyor - City of London
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
The company is a true boutique, looking for a Valuations surveyor that can fit in with the team, join in with the fun, but also be able to work through the caseloads.
You would be able to bring new ideas to the table that would be listened to and developed, meaning that they truly value your input
WHATS ON OFFER
* Generous salary of up to 60k and commission structure in place for those who can look out for the extra value
* The ability to set up your own business line and department
* A good mix of residential and commercial properties to value
* CPD support and professional fees supported
* Valuing property for debt/security, asset management and accounting purposes.
* Training and mentoring junior members of the team.
* Liaising with building surveyors for extra cross selling opportunities
* MRICS, Registered Valuer status
* High level analytical skills, looking at data to understand market trends
* Being assertive in your justification of value, but also be able to understand your clients views.
* Well organised and able to managing a dynamic workload.
* Innovative in thinking and problem solving.
* Working knowledge of Argus highly desirable.
* Demonstrated track record in commercial and residential valuation.
Whether you are working for a larger firm and would like more autonomy and input, or you have newly qualified and would like a change of scenery within a genuinely nice group of people then this might be the place for you.
Get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
GCB Agency Recruitment
Love Success Recruitment