Conference and Banqueting Head Chef
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
* Liaise with relevant Managers and Chefs daily to confirm and deliver all catering needs.
* Creating and assisting in the production of suitable menu designs for the relevant event or area of food service within the hotel.
* Ensuring the quality of food and standards of presentation are of the exceptional levels expected when dining at the hotel.
* Evaluate Industry trends and initiate product improvements to ensure we remain competitive and leaders in our market.
* Staff recruitment, appraisals and performance management. Inclusive of payroll forms and ATR's to budgeted levels.
* Working with the Executive Chef, to coach and guide new members of the team, putting in place proper induction training and ongoing training and development for all.
* Managing relationships with contractors and suppliers.
* Manage stock control and food purchasing in line with hotel requirements
* Working with the Executive Chef, to plan the yearly food revenue and profit targets to meet the required GP%.
* Developing new menus and food items in line with the tastes and dining requirements of the hotel guests and visitors.
* Visit other properties and build a good relationship with other Head Chefs.
* Complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Complimentary car parking
* Discounted room nights across all of our clients
* Discounts on food and beverage across all of our clients
If this excellent opportunity sounds appealing don't delay apply today