Mechanical Contracts Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
The contract for the Mechanical Contracts Manager position is for 3 and a half months, on a full time temporary basis. The umbrela rate of pay is £18.71 per hour.
Purpose of Job
* Responsible for all Mechanical, Heating and Ventilation contracts (MHV) to ensure effective and efficient delivery of electrical works associated to the Corporate and Schools estates.
* Development of MHV works programme and delivery to ensure compliance in line with all statutory requirements.
* Effective Management of the Responsive Mechanical, Heating & Ventilation Works Budgets, using experience and knowledge to prioritise key areas to ensure no impact on Council services, premises, resources, staff and functions.
* Candidate must have valid UK driving licence and own vehicle.
* Previous experience in a similir role
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
If you are interested in this opportunity for a Mechanical Contracts Manager please contact Fomac on (Apply online only). Alternatively, click the Apply Now button to submit your application to the post.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003 Fomac Construction Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary/contract workers.
Fomac Construction Ltd values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK