Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you enjoy working outdoors, helping people and have great communication skills?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and enjoy being active? Do you have experience in leading and motivating a team?
If so NSL are currently recruiting for an On-Street Evening Team Leader to be based in High Wycombe.
What you will be doing....
You will be leading and motivating a team of Civil Enforcement officers during the evenings whilst on-street, ensuring a quality service delivery. You will also be responsible for providing training and support for the Civil Enforcement Officers during the evenings.
What you will need....
* Great communication skills
* Great knowledge of conflict management and how to handle difficult situations
* Motivational and organisational skills
* Good knowledge of The TMA 2004 and Civil Enforcement Experience
You will be working 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday, Shift times will primarily be 13:00-22:00 however this is subject to change at short notice. Flexibility for the role is essential.
In return for your hard work, dedication and time......
* Perkbox scheme
* Paid holiday plus bank holidays
* Free uniform
* Excellent training and development opportunities