Senior Building Surveyor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Chartered Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor Required:
A multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy are seeking a client-facing Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding Bournemouth head office.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will carry out an incredibly varied role (project/professional services) on behalf of a diverse residential and commercially led client base.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be based from the Bournemouth head office and be able to service properties towards Southampton and Hampshire.
The Role Of The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* Building surveys (residential/commercial)
* Contract administration
* Schedules of dilapidations
* Planned preventative maintenance schedules (PPM's)
* Mentorship of junior surveyors
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* 5+ years industry experience as a Building Surveyor
* MRICS preferred
* Confident working both as part of a team and using own initiative
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
* Performance based bonus
* Car allowance
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Private medical care
* Contributory pension
* Professional fees and continued CPD exposure
* Uncapped career progression (directorship potential)
* Company iPhone
Senior Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / Bournemouth / Dorset / Southampton / MRICS / Hampshire / BH2 / BH8