C# .NET Technical Lead - Real-Time Cloud Based X-Asset Risk Platform
Posted on Sep 18, 2022 by Etonwood
An expert C# .NET Lead Programmer/Technical Lead is required for the Risk team of this Tier-1 Trading firm to build out their next generation Real Time X-Asset (Equities and Fixed Income) Cloud based Risk offering for the Trading and Quant Desks.
The systems are built in a mixture of .NET and JVM based languages (such as Java, Kotlin, Go and Scala), the role offers the chance to develop expertise in Cloud Based systems, Containers/Dockers, Risk Calculation, develop skills in the likes of Scala, Java, Kotlin or Go whilst retaining your C# expertise.
Salary - £115k-£130k (2022 Comp £150k-£180k)
Working model - Hybrid (2-3 days in office)
My client ideally seek the following -
- Extensive experience as a Senior/Lead Programmer developing multi-threaded Server Side applications/services and user interfaces.
- Have working experience with frameworks such as:
- JSON (Json4s/NewtonSoft)
- PROTO (Protocol Buffers)
- REST (Jetty/Akka Http/ASP.NET Web APIs)
- Messaging Middleware (ActiveMQ/Kafka/EMS)
- Distributed Cache (memcached/Hazelcast/Redis)
- Testing (junit/specs2/nunit/moq/Cucumber/SpecFlow)
- Kafka Streams/Rx Streams
- IoC (Nancy/Autofac/Guice)
- Have knowledge of Scrum/Kanban and experience working on Agile teams.
- Have knowledge of Python, Shell Scripting, Powershell.
- Have experience working with Linux.
- Have experience with containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift).
- Have experience working with databases (Microsoft SQL/Oracle)