Group and Event Sales Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Mandarin Oriental London
We are currently looking for Groups and Events Sales Manager to join our Events department team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
The Groups and Events Sales Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- To achieve budgeted revenues in Groups, Conference and Banqueting in keeping with the annual budget and marketing plan.
- To handle all Group and Event enquiries at Enquiry handling stage: Proposing, following up, contracting and carrying out site inspections to achieve high levels of conversion.
- Ensuring a detailed handover to the Groups and Event Managers outlining the previous discussions, Opportunities to delight and Billing Details.
- To ensure effective communication with other hotel departments to enable the smooth operation of in-house groups and functions.
We offer our Groups and Events Sales Manager r first class benefits but not limited to:
- Colleague discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
About Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London:
With the glamorous shopping of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most fashionable address. Presently undergoing one of the most extensive renovations in its 115-year history, the hotel has recently revealed the first phase of a far reaching renovation, with the re-opening of the Knightsbridge-facing guest rooms and suites. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with two award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Bar Boulud, an urban spa, 17-metre swimming pool, The Rosebery Lounge and a bustling bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape to the capital.
Working at Mandarin Oriental isn't just a job; it provides an opportunity to build a career for life with the potential to travel the world within our unique organization. Our people aim high and we support them all the way by providing career advancement and Learning and Development programmes designed to enable our colleagues to be the best. We do this by developing our Colleagues and encouraging them to take on new challenges, thus allowing us to identify their potential and help them expand their careers as the groups expansion plans take effect over the next few years with many new hotel openings on the horizon.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.