Accounting Technician - El Dorado, AR
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Potlatch Corporation
* Enter data into accounting software.
* Maintain vendor and contractor information, including proper freight and account classifications.
* Prepare and deliver invoices and bills of lading for customers.
* Review shipping information for accuracy and correct any errors.
Controls, Procedures and Reporting
* Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes. Reconcile and report discrepancies.
* Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports.
* Prepare invoices or other financial statements according to established procedures. Process corrections when needed.
* Provide research and analysis via computerized financial information.
* Prepare bank deposits by verifying and balancing receipts.
* Balance, post, check, and proof entries to general ledger.
* Prepare and post journal entries. Compare reports to manually maintained journal entries.
* Reconcile specific general ledger balance sheet accounts.
* Follow month-end closing schedule.
* High school diploma or GED required with additional courses in accounting preferred (courses: business, finance and/or accounting).
* One (1) year experience in accounting or bookkeeping preferred.
* General knowledge of ERP systems preferred.
* Requires knowledge of basic accounting principles and math skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
PotlatchDeltic is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled Employer.
Medexpress Urgent Care