Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Era Living
Era Living is seeking a full-time temporary Security Receptionist to become the newest members of our Administration team located in our Ida Culver House Broadview Community, Seattle, WA.
The Security Receptionist will perform security rounds, investigate reports of unusual activity or uninvited persons, and will ensure that the gates and grounds are secure. They will also ensure that the main console is attended at all times and will act as a back up to the on-duty receptionist.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school graduate with knowledge of security or a minimum of 2 years of experience in security work and answering a multi-line phone system.
- Ability to work 10:30 pm to 7:00 am, days of the week will vary and may include some weekends.
- Sensitivity to the needs and concerns of older adults.
- Current certification or willingness to obtain certification in First Aid and CPR required.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN