Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The working hours are Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00, with the post offering a rate of pay of £12.89 per hour.
As a Pensions Officer you will be working LGSS Pensions at Northamptonshire Council and will participate in reconciliation and recitifcation of data.
We are looking for postholders who have a broad understanding of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
The main duties and responisbilities within the role include;
* Ability to translate legislation into business procedures/processes
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to explain clearly complex pension issues to non-specialists
* Confident analysing pension issues and offering sound, reliable and professional advice
* Ability to efficiently and accurately validate pensions and personnel data and prepare data capture spreadsheets in specified file format.
If you are interested in the role, and would like to apply, please contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on (Apply online only) and apply below
The University of Northampton