Commercial Finance Analyst (Bids and Tenders)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
My Client is a one of the world leading suppliers of goods and services both in flight and on the ground and is going through an exiting period of expansion. They are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Commercial Analyst with experience of business modelling and pitching for new business.
* Compiling and presenting sustainable business modelling and to ensure that commercial models submitted are of an exceptional level.
* Assessing the viability of new business and ensuring any pitches and tenders are risk managed.
* Working with stakeholders, business heads and management to ensure continuous efficiency and cost effectiveness in current and new bids, processes and costs.
* Preparation of Financial/Business modelling from concept to implementation including assessing and identifying risk areas, gathering of information and presenting to all levels.
* Influence and impact decisions and where necessary explain and advise as why changes should be made.
* Create solid numerical and statistical data and analysis fit for purpose and to assist and grow the business with its use.
* Preparation of all financial modelling in terms of the annual budget process etc
* Administration and management of financial projects and investigations
* Detailed analyst familiar with business modelling
* Advanced Excel and MS Office skills
* FMCG environment experience and understanding
* Excellent communicator- able to present to clients / customers
* ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent
* Experience of consumable foods management
Salary for this role will be between £35,000 and £50,000 dependant on experience. The role will also include first rate benefits including exceptional pension contributions, the opportunity to travel with expenses paid and up to 33 days holiday