Interim Financial Controller - 12 month contract
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
The role of the FC is to provide support to the Finance Director and leadership to the central finance team ensuring that systems, processes and controls deliver accurate, timely data and reporting.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join an ambitious, fast paced and ever changing business in a broad and hands-on role that will play an important part in shaping a finance platform to support profitable growth.
The successful applicant will support budget preparation and hold responsibility for the production of management accounts, manage all transactional processes and will mentor, develop and manage an established team to support the departments ability to partner across the organisation.
In order for your application to be considered for this role, you must demonstrate experience of the above duties in addition to the following:
* Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Strong attention to detail - confidence in reading and checking sets of accounts to identify potential errors or omissions
* Ability to understand the "story" behind the numbers and explain key highlights to FD in a concise and coherent way
* Ability to understand variances
* Competency using Microsoft Excel, particularly in handling with large datasets (e.g. pivot tables)
* Experience of using an ERP system for transactional processes and preparing accounts(essential)