Sales Quality Coach
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
To increase engagement, capability and improved levels of performance by providing people with the tools, knowledge and skills to fulfil their potential and contribute towards business goals.
To work with both L&D and the QA team to effectively implement and embed learning through effective coaching and development strategies, positively impacting on competence and performance.
* Work with the QA and the management team to identify and agree development needs, ensuring that plans and solutions reflect the needs of the business.
* Determine coaching needs by observing sale calls; studying sales reports; conferring with sales managers and QA.
* Deliver impactful and timely coaching and feedback interventions
* Ensure that any issues identified are addressed and escalated accordingly.
* Prepare employees for success by developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
* Support management development and increase confidence and capability in delivering quality feedback.
* Remain FCA compliant in all activities including adherence to the Training and Competence framework
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of any regulatory changes and support amends and delivery as required.
* Monitor and report on the effectiveness of coaching to ensure consistency and relevance.
* Track training and coaching activity. Record key MI, ensuring that audit trail and training history are complete and up to date
* Ensure training and coaching is embedded through robust follow up and ongoing support.
* Support other strategic development initiatives as required
* Take responsibility for own continuous professional development to improve coaching capability
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
* Experience working in a regulated environment preferable but not essential
* Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong coaching and feedback skills, familiarity and effective implementation of coaching tools and models
* Positive and energetic, with flexibility and adaptability to different environments and varying priorities/objectives
* Drive, enthusiasm and a proactive attitude; continuously looking to find ways to improve interventions/service/initiatives/learning experiences and contribute to the business goals
* Effective at building relationships and motivating others
* Exceptional organisational skills with sound ability to prioritise work load
* Solutions orientated
* Team player, able to work cross-functionally
This is an outline Job Description and employees are expected to undertake other duties as directed.
Must be prepared to work as part of a team and assist or carry out other duties during periods of high workloads, sickness, holidays and emergencies.
Our people are our most valuable asset and that starts with you, we believe in investing in everyone we employ, this is achieved through an encouraging, candid and unique relationship.
We are also passionate about helping you to achieve your goals. We will provide you with the tools and invest in your development to help you realise your potential.
We are looking for self-starters searching for more than "just a job", eager to invest in themselves and develop professionally