Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
You will manage a portfolio of accounts for our Depot network in the North of England, Scotland & Northern Ireland reporting to a Team Leader as part of a high achieving Accounts Receivable Team made up of Credit Controllers, Senior Credit Controllers, Team Leaders, Billing, Business Support Administrators & Managers. There are 60 of us in total in AR and a further 20 colleagues in Accounts Payable and Cash & Bank not to mention 50 more people in Management and Financial Accounts all working in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Experience and qualities we are looking for include:-
* self-motivated, target driven with at least 12 months experience of managing a portfolio of debt
* a proven history of debt reduction and cash flow improvement
* end to end ownership of a portfolio of accounts from the collections through to litigation
* good standard of excel skills including look up's and pivots
* a Team player and Stakeholder relationship builder going the extra mile to exceed KPI's & SLA's
If you are looking for a new challenge then take a look at our web site to see more of what we do, the services we provide, the communities we work in and support.
You will see from our financial reports how much the business has grown and if you look at the 'news' section on our web site you will see all the latest news and events that Biffa Plc are doing and the acquisitions made since we floated on the stock exchange in October 2016.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salaries regularly bench marked
* Fully funded study support for CICM
* holidays starting at 24 days per annum which increase with long service plus bank holidays
* opportunities to join the pension & share savers schemes
* Perkz offering discounts in many high street brands, discounted entertainment venues, health care & much more
* modern offices with free parking
* early finish on a Friday
All with the added bonus of being in a company with a lot of inward investment not only in plant and machinery but also in its people.
Here at Biffa, we have a friendly, open, honest culture that's based on mutual trust and respect. Safety is our number one priority and we look out for each other.
We're very proud of what we do and are continually striving to be better. We listen to our employees and we care about what our employees think. At Biffa, we encourage our people to take responsibility. You'll have a real opportunity to make a positive contribution to our business, our customers and to the communities in which we operate.
We're committed to helping our people fulfil their potential. You'll find many exciting opportunities and challenges with us and people are rewarded fairly for their efforts, recognising the valuable contribution that everyone makes to our business
Pertemps Recruitment Partnership