Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The ideal candidate should:
* Be highly motivated and able to work to extremely high standards in both safety and quality
* Be honest and reliable with a positive attitude and a proactive approach in promoting our company procedures and ethos
* Have a minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
* Have proven experience in commercial and domestic arboriculture
* Be willing to work as part of a team and take pride in their work, building a good rapport with the client/customers to promote further works and delivering the quality of service they come to expect from Gavin Jones
* Be capable of carrying out all aspects of tree operations.
* Full, clean driving licence with B+E essential, HGV 7.5T is desirable but not essential
* NTPC qualifications up to and including CS41, NPTC/IPAF MEWP, Brush wood chipper and Stump Grinder certificates
* Minimum 1 day first aid certificate
* Diploma level 2-3 in arboriculture (advantage).
In return we offer a friendly environment and team atmosphere, competitive salary which will rise depending on experience and qualifications, opportunities for bonus and overtime. Additional and on-going training will also be provided by the Company.
We are an Arboriculture Associated contractor and Gold Investors In People.
Gavin Jones Ltd is an equal opportunities employer