Senior Product Development Manager - Gaming/Internet/E-Casino
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Senior Product Development Manager Requirements:
• Generate visions and ideas for a social or mobile game, its market position and features that are viral, engaging and highly monetizable.
• You will progress from ideas to detailed concepts, test them with users and decide on their implementation.
• Create wireframe screens, mockups and user flows for new product features and content.
Manage our team of artists & engineers, prioritize tasks, manage the roadmap and ensure implementation.
• Define, measure and analyze KPIs and base your priorities/decisions for next steps on metrics.
• Performing systematic A/B tests (split testing).
As a Senior Product Development Manager:
• You can turn difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user.
• You are obsessed with details and have good logical and analytical capabilities.
• You have experience in product management/game design in an internet- or gaming environment.
• You are infamous for 'rolling up your sleeves' and getting things done.
• Solid technical understanding of gaming technologies
• Bonus of circa 20%
• Generous employer pension contribution
• Private Health insurance
• Full dental insurance
• Life Insurance
• Long term disability insurance
• Generous holiday allowance
• Travel to other offices in USA
• Childcare vouchers
• Eyecare vouchers
• Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
If a candidate is referred by an individual and is successfully appointed a fee of £1,000 will be paid to the person making the referral.
In return, you can expect a very £competitive salary, superb opportunities to travel within the company overseas with offices in San Francisco, amazing career and personal development programs and a creative culture that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat
The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd