Architectural REVIT Technician (AJ100 practice)
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
With an enviable portfolio of work and a culture that encourages staff to reach their fullest potential, this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed. One of the positions we have available is for an Architectural Technologist or Technician at either Intermediate or Senior level.
This practice does not differentiate between Architects and Technicians with regards to Associate and Director level appointments and promotions. Many of the current Senior team here are from a Technical background.
In order to be considered for this position, we would hope for applicants to meet the following criteria:
* To hold either a degree or relevant construction related Qualification (HND, HND, etc)
* To have a minimum 3 years practical experience. (UK based preferred)
* Experience using REVIT Architecture on live projects.
* Have worked on high-value projects within the following sectors: Large scale residential, Retail, Leisure, Commercial workplace, etc.
* Possess excellent time-keeping and budget awareness skills, to meet strict targets in both.
* Have worked as part of a large design team before and possess appropriate communication skills.If you feel you would be suitable to meet the aforementioned skill set, please send across your updated CV and portfolio through to Will, using the contact details provided.
Salary - £28k-£40k (Negotiable dependent on experience)
For more information on this opportunity, or to discuss the company details please get in touch with Will at conrad Consulting using the contact information attached.
We look forward to hearing from you
Hays Construction and Property