Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Pursuit Resources are currently recruiting for an Interior Designer for our client, an award-winning specialist team of property experts who deliver bespoke work, based in the Essex area.
The role of the Interior Designer is to work hand in hand with the rest of the Design team, aiding the Head of Design from conceptual stage, through to drawing up schemes and specifying, whilst also working alongside the Technical team by drawing up standard working drawing packs.
Throughout your daily tasks, you will show creativity through every project, being able to manage time and resource effectively. You will be self-motivated and keen to get involved in every aspect of assisting the Design team are key attributes for this role. You will be asked to provide new ideas and design concepts incorporating new technologies which deliver engaging and immersive spaces for customers. With a social committee, monthly and annual company events alongside their sister agency. you will be part of a sociable, enthusiastic and creative group.
Duties will include:
* Designing interiors/creative
* Sourcing material/product samples.
* Collecting research imagery.
* Aiding the Technical team with working drawings.
* Editing visuals/imagery.
* Creating 3D models within SketchUp.
* Keeping the sample library tidy and ordered.
* Ensure stages applicable to role on Workflow Stages document is followed at all times.
Our client is looking for:
* A relevant degree or similar level/achievement.
* A previous position held within a similar role or relevant experience.
* Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and SketchUp
* 3DS Max (preferred however not essential)
* Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives.
* Deadline driven.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* An ambitious and driven individual.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable, successful & growing agency who offer a social, dynamic team-environment, offering great career development, benefits package & social commitee! Please note, a portfolio of work will be required
We Are SSG