Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Pusuit Resources are currently recruiting for two Draughtspersons for our client, a world-leading manufacturing company based in the Essex area.
Joining a driven, friendly and supportive environment, our client is looking for 2 experienced candidates to join their team due to expansion.
The purpose of the role is to produce fabrication drawings for client approval prior to manufacture:
• Produce fabrication drawings to meet with product guidelines.
• Find out what is involved in a project, so drawings reflect company offer and clients requirements.
• Liaise with internal and external customers to obtain required information in a timely manner.
• Ensure the Detailers have the latest approved by client drawings.
• Maintain the project file, documents and correspondence and ensure full history of project is available using the correct forms and procedures.
• Ensure final contract sum can be calculated and issued to client and special purchase items are available when required.
• Obtain written confirmation from client to enable manufacture to commence.
• Have effective time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
• Work collaboratively with internal and external customers including Architects, Main Contractors, Councils, Suppliers and Distributors.
• Have excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
• Be highly organised.
• Have exceptional attention to detail
• Experience with MS Office Systems - Radan / AutoCAD
• Be a good team player, but able to work alone on isolated projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing company who offer great benefits, training & development, free parking!
Please note, a portfolio will be required