Gallery Sales Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
(Salary: £25,000pa - £45,000pa (Including OTE)
Hours of work: You will work a 5 day per week shift basis including 3 out of 4 weekends. Hours if work are Monday - Wednesday 9:30am - 6:00pm, Thursday- Friday 9:30am - 8:00pm, Saturday 9:30am - 7:00pm and Sunday 11:0am - 5:00pm.
Would you like to work for a UK Leader, that offers beautiful and innovative/original paintings, collectable editions and sculptures from internationally acclaimed artists. You will be working on one of my clients beautiful and inspiring galleries based in the heart of Newbury.
My client is looking for engaging, confident and articulate Gallery Manager to Manage their successful team in Newbury. You will need to be comfortable with selling fine art to customers through a Consultative approach, as well as managing and motivating a team of Fine Arts Consultants.
You will be working with an un-capped commission structure and have access to other great benefits in this role.
Your duties will involve:
* Creating/developing business opportunities, whilst building long-term relationships.
* You will be responsible for Managing a team of 2-3 Art Sales Consultants.
* Motivating your team on a day to day basis and ensuring targets are met.
* You will be personally responsible for the gallery.
* The Gallery Manager will also be responsible for keeping stocks up to date.
* Hanging and preparing art work for private views and events.
* Organising and attending a number of client events.
* On occasions, you will visit customers homes to hang the paintings.
* In this position you will have the exciting opportunity of working with some of the UK's leading Arts as well as up and coming Artists