Artworker/Junior Graphic Designer
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: Up to £21k
We are looking for an exceptional artworker who thrives on creating perfect images, content and print/web layouts. Can you work in a fast-paced environment where no two projects are the same and every day brings new and exciting opportunities? Would you relish the prospect of working in a rapidly growing travel brand? If so, you're the person we're looking for!
Requirements of the role
You will be supporting the creative team function within marketing and you'll progress multiple projects at once, to tight timescales. These will include image re-touching, image sourcing and creating artwork for print and digital projects. Your organisational ability will match your creative flair and your housekeeping will be second to none. Your attention to detail will be exceptional.
* As well as having natural design flair, you'll be educated to degree level in Graphic Design or equivalent.
* Ideally you will have experience of working in a busy design team whether gained in-house or in an agency setting.
* You will need excellent Mac skills and will be experienced with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
* HTML and video/gif production would be a distinct advantage.
* You'll be a student of the creative and design industries and always keen to learn new techniques.
* This is a great opportunity for a design graduate with a minimum of 1 years' experience, keen to progress their career and gain great experience.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://(url removed)/privacy-policy
Hays Construction and Property