Architectural Revit Technician
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
This role will see the selected candidate have the following responsibilities:
* Work on projects including residential, master planning, education, industrial and leisure.
* Assist with formulating and then communicating the brief effectively to colleagues as required.
* Carry out studies and design proposals for review.
* Work closely with clients to understand goals and to develop and support viable solutions.
* Ensure design proposals conform to the latest planning policies, building regulations and technical standard.
* Prepare detailed designs/ technical drawings and specifications
* Provide a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and within deadlines.
* Carry out inspections of building work on site.
* Develop customer relationships to find additional opportunities.
* Strong design and technical skills
* Knowledge of Revit, Photoshop and InDesign.
* Experience working at BIM Level 2 would be an advantage.
* Ability to prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals
* Experience in residential architecture or complex technical buildings.
* Knowledge of UK best practise standards.
* Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on (phone number removed) or email removed) and quote 15278, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below
Omega Resource Group