Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
***Rated OUSTANDING for Care by the CQC in 2017***
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an employer who is recognised for looking after its staff and residents equally well. You will be working for a charitable organisation who put the needs of the 42 residents and its staff first, whose person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
* Working in a Residential Care Home, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality catering service, helping to plan menus with residents which are varied and interesting to meet individual tastes and dietary requirements.
* An experienced caterer is required, with good planning, budget and stock control abilities.
* Excellent people skills are required to maintain positive relationships with residents and members of staff.
* You will have a recognised qualification in Food
* Care Home experience is preferred but not essential.
* Permanent - Full Time - 39 hours per week.
* Excellent public transport links and central location.
This is a fantastic opportunity, please apply online in the first instance. Please note due to the expected high level of applications, if you do not hear back within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful