Head Pastry Chef - North Hanmpshire
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pastry Chef in a 5 star contemporary and luxury Hotel, located in Farnborough. The main purpose of this role is to lead, inspire, motivate and be accountable for the pastry kitchen department.
This is a high pressure role where complete and simultaneous ownership of the guest experience, team performance and administrative tasks must be delivered creatively and with care. You'll be working 5/7 days with a salary of up to £34,000 + Service Charge.
Responsibilities as a Pastry Chef (Farnborough):
- Lead the Pastry section
- Train other pastry chefs
- Come up with innovative menu ideas with the other lead chefs
- Ensure all Health & Safety Legislation is followed
- Stock and GP control
What you need to get the job of a Pastry Chef (Farnborough):
- Previous experience as a Senior Pastry Chef
- Busy restaurant experience - min 70 covers, peaking at 120
- Ideally having worked in 2 rosettes or 1 Michelin in the past with experience of working at the level we aspire to,
- Someone with natural talent who is looking to refine and progress their cooking and management style
- Willing to work in a whole kitchen team and manage a brigade
- Continually able to move with current culinary trends
- To be able to recognize, inspire and develop future stars
- Understanding of business mixes - business guests, local guests and hotel residents
- Salary of up to £34K per annum
- 5/7 days per week
- The chance to join a prestigious establishment
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process