Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
Platinum Recruitment's Channel Islands Division is currently representing a privately owned country house hotel in the Channel Islands and have a fantastic opportunity for a Head Chef to join and lead their kitchen team.
* This privately owned 3 star hotel operates all year round and has a loyal following from island residents as well as an increasing number of seasonal visitors
* The hotel has a well-respected restaurant, specialising in local seafood and serves dishes to around a 1 rosette standard.
* Although the hotel is outside of the main town, regular public transport makes it an ideal location to get to the rest of the island from.
* You will be Head Chef in a kitchen of 6 chefs, serving good quality dishes made with fresh local produce.
* You will ideally have a background in a 3 or 4 star hotel and be used to working with seafood and shellfish as well as more than competent on the grill.
* As Head Chef you will be expected to motivate yourself and the team and you will also be expected to create exciting menus with the local ingredients available to you.
* If you are a Head Chef with the right experience and can demonstrate this throughout your CV then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
* Salary - up to £43000 depending on experience
* Excellent subsidised accommodation onsite.
* Meals on duty
* Reduced tax
Consultant │ Rob Cotton
Job Number │ 909466
If you or someone you know would be interested in this Head Chef role in the Channel Islands please get in touch with an up to date CV and contact number to find out more
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application.
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy