Corporate Fundraising Coordinator - Charity
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
* Recruiting and building relationships with supporters and volunteers in order to maximise repeat fundraising opportunities
* Management of relevant records in order to ensure continuity and excellent supporter care throughout the life cycle
* Carry out research into new sectors in order to identify potential fundraising opportunities
* Generate and qualify leads with the intention of presenting to senior level individuals
* Responsibility for management of income targets including monitoring of online fundraising platforms
* Ensuring compliance with regulations throughout
It is essential that you possess experience within a similar role and fit in with the businesses ethos and culture. You must also have access to your own form of transportation due to local travel requirements as part of the role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data