People & Talent Consultant, Life Sciences
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £45-60k plus Benefits
Our client are an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Their diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, they offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
This is an exciting time as they are growing and enhancing their team in response to their continued success and the market's demand for their services with the Life Sciences sector. Our client currently has opportunities for consultants that are experienced in life sciences either with industry experience with a medium/large pharmaceutical company, or with a consulting experience working with life science companies.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Interacting with people, processes and systems to ensure sustainable change
* Analysing the impact of business change and designing innovative change approaches
* Designing and implementing change strategies
* Designing and delivering strategic communications
* Segmenting stakeholders and building business engagement plans
* Conducting cultural assessments and designing interventions to achieve lasting cultural change
* Support transition of services into live environments and supporting testing and early life support.
Preferred candidates will have a life science background (5-7 years) either with industry experience with a medium/large pharmaceutical company, or with a consulting experience working with life science companies.
Candidates from industry will probably have a human resources or transformation/implementation background with a strong bias in organisation development.
You will have expertise in the following areas:
* Strong background working in a project and or commercial environment
* Candidates from industry will probably have a human resources or transformation/implementation background with a strong bias in organisation development.
* Managed international design and or implementation programmes
* International, multi-country/regional/global experience
* Expertise in two or more of the following capability areas:
* Learning and development
* Change implementation
* Organisation design and development
* Behavioural development
* Strong influence and communication skills demonstrated across a range of design and implementation scenario
* Expertise in one of the following: business transformation, technology-enabled transformation, cultural change, strategic communications or developing high performance cultures.
* Degree level qualification, minimum 2:1 or equivalent, a professional HR related qualification is advantageous.
* Flexible to travel within UK. You will be based in one of our UK offices but will usually be working side-by-side with our clients at their offices across the UK and Europe. Base location is negotiable
* Love working and learning in small and large teams on difficult projects
* Be able to manage a large and varied workload, to prioritise and multi-task
The Curve Group