Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Ecologist to join a UK recognised environmental consultancy within their NW branch in Manchester.
Our client is nationally recognised as a leading integrated design practice, and have offices strategically placed across the North of England, the Midlands, and the South of England. Due to an increase in workload, this award-winning organisation are in the market to expand their Manchester team through the appointment of a new Senior Ecologist.
Salary - to £38,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits.
Location - Manchester, North West England.
Reporting to - Head of Ecology.
Our client is ideally looking for applicants with the following qualification, skills and experience:
1. 4 years' + ecological consultancy experience
2. Possession of at least EPS licence (ideally Bat or GCN)
3. Experience of a variety of field surveys (including botanical and ornithological)
4. Strong team leadership and man management qualities
5. Ability to liaise with a variety of public and private sector clients
6. Strong report writing experience (HRA's and EcIA's)
7. Full CIEEM membership (ambition to become Chartered)
8. Full UK driving licence
Are you interested in learning more about this or any other ecology opportunities? Please call Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal discussion on (phone number removed)