Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
UP TO £19,000 BASIC + LUCRATIVE BENEFITS + PROGRESSION
Due to growth of the business I am currently recruiting for my client based in Manchester for a Reservations Agent to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a successful and well-established business who are the market leader within their sector.
They are looking for someone who has come from a Customer Service and/or Call Centre background and has strong order processing skills. You will need to have impeccable attention to detail, be well organised and able to prioritise work. In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, strong career progression and other amazing benefits detailed below!
* Take over converted quotes from Account Executive within agreed timeframe & process;
* Ensure Account Executive has provided all relevant information in line with check list;
* Cross-check costs against quote and supplier confirmations for any issues or mistakes;
* Understand and agree next step/actions to booking management with Account Executive, including payment terms;
* Process bookings in the system to ensure all external and internal information is recorded;
* Process and send customer confirmation and invoices;
* Work with customer to collect and manage passenger name and rooming data within agreed timeframe;
* Manage & deliver exceptional post sale customer communication, including changes, deviations & cancellations;
* Ensure and collect timely payments from customers in line with agreed terms;
* Use product knowledge to suggest and sell added benefits such as transfers, tours, etc;
* Pay suppliers within agreed terms and ensure bookings are finalised in line with agreements;
* Send customer travel pack with detailed itineraries and arrangements;
* Collect customer feedback and provide monthly report to Sales Team, Head of Group Travel & General Manager.
* Minimum 1-year experience within Customer Service or Call Centre
* Minimum 5 GCSE's C grade or above including Maths and English
* Strong data entry skills and customer service skills
* Computer literate with MS office - Word, Excel & Outlook
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
* £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
* 23 days holiday + bank with the opportunity to buy and sell
* Strong progression and development
* Medical Insurance
* Season Ticket Scheme
* Eye care vouchers
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy